Free DJ Software Mixxx provides you with all the tools you need to make live DJ mixes. Automatic BPM matching lets you combine tunes, and looping and hot cues let you remix live. Mixxx has you covered whether you are an experienced DJ or just getting started.
Mixxx supports well-known DJ controllers and works with ALSA, JACK, and OSS. Key elements consist of:
Features Of Mixxx Download Free:
Today’s tool has a lot of capabilities that are common to digital DJ systems, as well as some highly specialized ones. Furthermore, Mixxx has several key features to help the DJ in the live mix: Countless DJ input controllers are supported, along with beat estimation and simultaneous visual displays. DJs, programmers, and artists add dozens of new features to the software annually. And there is no charge to you. This utility is free, so anyone can remix it or give it additional features.
- MP3, OGG, WAVE, FLAC, and optionally AAC (M4A) playback
- Split or parallel scratchable waveform displays; optional MP3 recording; and
- a quick, database-driven library
- Playlists and crates for music organization
- reads libraries from Rhythmbox, Traktor, and iTunes
- Shoutcast and Icecast broadcasting on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Support for numerous DJ MIDI and HID controllers out-of-the-box
- Advanced MIDI scripting engine for maximum flexibility
- Vinyl emulation with Serato, Traktor, and Mixvibes timecode support
- Beat and key detection
- ReplayGain volume normalization
- crossfading automatically with Auto DJ
- a skinnable interface with bundled skins
Mixxx Download 2.3.6 Version
- All that is being discussed here is Mixxx and the Mixxx bundle. Please get in touch with the Google Group if you have any suggestions for Chocolatey.
- This topic will carry over numerous versions. Please mention any comments you have about a specific version in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments posted to this.
- Disqus thread; however, it is not guaranteed that you will get a response.
- Please use the link on the left side of this page or this link to contact the maintainers if you do not hear back from them after posting a message below.
- Please follow the package triage process if you still do not hear anything back.